To join our Sunday service via Zoom if you would like to attend worship but can’t be at church in person – you might be unwell, at home unable to get out and about
You will need the following:
- An electronic device such as a laptop, a tablet such as an iPad, or a smart phone.
- An email address and a broadband connection to a wifi network although if you’re using your phone you could join using mobile data.
- The Zoom app downloaded onto your device. This is available, free from the App Store or Google Play.
- A Zoom link which will be sent to you each week. You’ll find the live link in the pew sheet which we’ll be sending out electronically.
On Sundays, you can log on anytime after 09.30, by clicking on the Zoom link and then, following the onscreen prompts, you will be welcomed into the service which begins at 10.00am. The link remains the same each week.
You are invited to Sunday worship with the St Martins Presbyterian congregation via Zoom. To join us, just click on the link below:
Meeting ID: 894 4207 2163
A very warm welcome to all who worship here today. Please stay for a cuppa and conversation after the service.
The Mark Gospel Bible reading for next week is Mark 6:14-29.
Wednesday Walkers 23rd June: Meet 9.30am at beginning of Worsley Rd for a walk along Shalimar Drive. Coffee at Cracroft café. All are welcome. Rosalie 021 2305005.
Movie Night Saturday 26th June ‘The Five Pennies’. Telling biopic of jazz great Loring ‘Red’ Nichols. Great music with Danny Kaye clowning, Louis Armstrong playing his horn, Barbara Bel Geddes – decades before Dallas, etc, etc.
20 tunes peppered throughout the film – some say the best is Satchmo and Danny in their duet ‘When the Saints Go Marching’ In but ‘Freres Jacques’ is up there too.
Bring your tea – whether it be wrapped in paper or in your own box 5.15pm and the film will start at 6.15pm.
Fireside Women’s Group meets on Wednesday 30th May 1.30pm in the Parish Lounge. Tanya Jenkins from the Estuary Trust is our guest speaker. All women are very welcome to join us. Margaret 366 8936.
What’s on This Week:
Monday 9.30am-12noon St Mark’s Elder Care. Therese 337 1225.
Tuesday 10am – 2pm South Elder Care. Jeannette 332 9869.
Tuesday 7.15pm Christian Meditation Group. Contact Dugald 380 5024.
Wednesday 9.30am Walking Group: Cracroft. Rosalie 021 2305005.
Wednesday 7.30pm Global Voices choir. Nick 027 2255142.
Thursday 10am – 12 noon Crafty Crafters. Bring along your own craft items or learn a new skill. $3 per session. Jeannette 332 9869.
Thursday 1.30pm Sit & Be Fit. Anneke 328 7459.
Thursday 5-7pm Familial Trust mentor group. Nadine 981 1093.
Saturday 5.15pm Movie Night. Irene 332 7306.
Deadline for the next “Messenger” is THIS Tuesday 22nd June. Please email any contributions to Charlotte (email@example.com) Many thanks to those people who have already submitted items.
Dates for your diary:
- Parish Breakfast Sunday 4th July 8.30am hosted by Worship committee.
- Sunday 8th August we will share in a light lunch following the service, which will focus on Your Sisters Orphanage.
All are welcome.