Grand Opening of the MenzShed: Saturday 20th February 10am-2pm. All are welcome. Please RSVP to Gary: email@example.com for catering purposes.
Pastoral Team meeting Monday 1st MARCH 9.30am in the foyer. Please let us know if there are any changes. Lyndsey 388 1264.
Elder Care on Tuesdays…we are still looking for volunteers. Can you help once a week, once a fortnight, once a month? Talk to Lyndsey 388 1264.
An Invitation: See Anna before 21 Feb if you would like a ticket:
What’s on This Week:
Monday 9.30am-12noon NO St Mark’s Elder Care. Therese 337 1225.
Tuesday 10am – 2pm South Elder Care. Jeannette 332 9869.
Tuesday 7.15pm Christian Meditation Group. Contact Dugald 380 5024.
Wednesday 9.30am Walking Group: Sonya 339 7038.
Wednesday 7.30pm Global Voices. Nick 027 2255142.
Thursday 10am – 12 noon Crafty Crafters. Bring along your own craft items or learn a new skill. $3 per session. Jeannette 332 9869.
Thursday 1.30pm Sit & Be Fit returns. Anneke 328 7459.
Thursday 5-7pm Familial Trust Mentor Group. Graeme 020 40923543.
Meeting of the session and board of managers on Thursday 28 January.
- The lights in the church lounge have now been upgraded.
- The agreement St Martins parish has with the Menzshed is to be updated. The Menzshed opening is on Saturday 20 February at 10.00am -2.00pm.
- Parish Council will meet on the third Thursday each second month starting in March.
- We are delighted to announce that Charlotte Houston has agreed to edit The Messenger and at the same time we express our deep appreciation to Anneke Howie for the work she has done as recently retired editor.
- As we update parish records we are aware of new Government requirements regarding the collection, storage and use of information we gather from you as parishioners.
- The next meeting of the Parish Council will be on Thursday 18 March at 7.30pm.