From today we will be broadcasting our Sunday service via Zoom. This means that if you would like to attend worship but can’t be at church in person – you might be unwell, at home unable to get out and about, or away on holiday – you can still be here via Zoom. If you come to church using Zoom you’re a Zoomer!
You will need the following:
- An electronic device such as a laptop, a tablet such as an iPad, or a smart phone.
- An email address and a broadband connection to a wifi network although if you’re using your phone you could join using mobile data.
- The Zoom app downloaded onto your device. This is available, free from the App Store or Google Play.
- A Zoom link which will be sent to you each week. You’ll find the live link in the pew sheet which we’ll be sending out electronically.
On Sundays, you can log on anytime after 09.30, by clicking on the Zoom link and then, following the onscreen prompts, you will be welcomed into the service which begins at 10.00am.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 894 4207 2163
A very warm welcome to all who worship here today. Please stay for a cuppa and conversation after the service.
Men’s Group meets on Monday 14th June in the Parish Lounge starting at 6pm with a pot-luck tea. Our speaker will be Don Fergus: “How on earth did we get here?” – some thoughts on how our world has changed over the last 50 years. All men are very welcome. Contact Rob Connell 384 4320 for further information.
Wednesday Walkers 9th June: Meet 9.30am in the carpark at Merchiston, 75 St Martins Rd, and amble around St Martins finishing at 10.30 for morning tea. Contact Fern Wakefield [email@example.com] or 332 4725. All are welcome.
NEW PARISH OFFICE HOURS: Anna will now be in the Office 9am-12noon every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday. Pop in and say hello!
What’s on This Week:
Monday 9.30am-12noon NO St Mark’s Elder Care. Therese 337 1225.
Tuesday 10am – 2pm South Elder Care. Jeannette 332 9869.
Tuesday 7.15pm Christian Meditation Group. Contact Dugald 380 5024.
Wednesday 9.30am Walking Group: St Martins. Fern 332 4725.
Wednesday 7.30pm Global Voices choir. Nick 027 2255142.
Thursday 10am – 12 noon Crafty Crafters. Bring along your own craft items or learn a new skill. $3 per session. Jeannette 332 9869.
Thursday 1.30pm Sit & Be Fit. Anneke 328 7459.
Thursday 5-7pm Familial Trust mentor group. Nadine 981 1093.
A day of spiritual nourishment for those who live alone – Rev Stephanie Robson, Anglican Diocesan Ministry Educator, will be running a “Not So Quiet Day” HERE on Saturday 19th June 9.30am-3pm. To register, please contact Anna at the Parish Office 332 6192, or sign the list on the noticeboard in the foyer. Suggested koha $5, bring lunch to share. This is a joint event with St Mark’s Opawa & St John’s Woolston.
Dates for your diary:
- On Sunday 4th July there will be a Parish Breakfast at 8.30am, hosted by the Worship committee.
- On Sunday 8th August we will share in a light lunch following the service, which will focus on Your Sisters Orphanage.
All are welcome.