Here’s our Zoom link –
Topic: St Martin’s Sunday Worship
To Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 0869 6154
A very warm welcome to all who worship with us today.
The Golden Rules for worship under “Red Light” setting:
- If you’re coming to worship in person, you must hold a vaccine pass
- If you’re sick or feeling unwell, get tested and isolate if you’re required to. Use Zoom on Sundays.
- If you plan to be in Church, wear a mask that is firmly in place and fully covers your nose and mouth.
- Please continue to wear your mask until seated at morning tea.
- You must sign in using the app or the paper copy – this is mandatory.
NO Wednesday Walkers 16th February (bus trip)
Pastoral Care meeting TOMORROW 9.30am in the church. Lyndsey 388 1264.
Congratulations to Judith & Bruce who celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary on 10th February!
THIS WEEK AT ST MARTINS
Monday 9.30am St Mark’s Elder Care Therese 021 2516282.
Monday 9.30am Pastoral Care meeting. Lyndsey 388 1264.
Monday 1-3pm Hillsborough-Heathcote WI meeting. Jennifer.
Tuesday 9.30am South Elder Care (lounge) Jeannette 332 9869.
Tuesday 7.15pm Meditation Group (lounge) Dugald 021 161 7007.
Wednesday 9.30am Walking Group bus trip: Sonya 027 2533397.
Wednesday 7.30pm Global Voices (lounge) Nick 027 2255142.
Thursday 1.30pm Sit & Be Fit (church) Anneke 021 0774065.
Thursday 10am Crafty Crafters (lounge) Jeannette 332 9869.
Thursday 5-7pm Familial Trust mentor group.
Thursday 7.30pm Parish Council meeting (lounge)
Friday 10.30am Sing & Sign (lounge). Rebecca 022 0862211.