Here’s our Zoom link –
Topic: St Martin’s Sunday Worship
To Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 0869 6154
A very warm welcome to all who worship with us today.
The Golden Rules for worship under “Red Light” setting:
- If you’re coming to worship in person, you must hold a vaccine pass
- If you’re sick or feeling unwell, get tested and isolate if you’re required to. Use Zoom on Sundays.
- If you plan to be in Church, wear a mask that is firmly in place and fully covers your nose and mouth.
- Please continue to wear your mask until seated at morning tea.
- You must sign in using the app or the paper copy – this is mandatory.
ASH WEDNESDAY SERVICE 2 March 7.30pm – a combined service here with St Mark’s Opawa. Everyone is welcome. Vax pass required.
Wednesday Walkers 23rd February: Meet 9.30am at Barnett Park, Redcliffs. Coffee at Mitre10 Café, Ferrymead. Judith 027 6881861.
Fireside meeting Wednesday 23rd February 1.30pm. Our plan is to meet in the church for a catch up with each other and to plan for activities this year. All women are welcome to join us at any or all Fireside meetings. Please each bring your own picnic afternoon tea. Margaret 366 8936.
The Parish Council met on February 17 and amongst other matters considered the following:
- Lyndsey McKay spoke and responded to questions and comments about the way we provide pastoral care to parishioners.
- We are going to provide a collection bin for the disposal of used batteries.
- The Council agreed to review the 2018 Parish Mission Plan in preparation for a request we will make to Presbytery after Easter to appoint another Ministry Settlement Board. Before we do that, we will need to present the revised plan to you as a congregation for your response and sign off.
- Council reviewed the protocol document sent to the users of the church buildings under red settings.
- The Council will consider whether or not Parish Councillors should hold their position as a time limited appointment.
- Parish Council agreed that regular Sunday services will continue at St Martins. Since we use Vaccine Passes we believe that church is a safe place as long as we maintain the other protocols of wearing masks that fit snugly on our faces and cover our mouth and nose without falling down all the time! We need to maintain social distancing and use the Covid Tracer app or manual sign in which is mandatory.
- Council wants to remind everyone that if you’re feeling unwell or you feel as if it’s not ‘safe’ to attend Sunday service…please stay at home and come to church via Zoom. We broadcast every Sunday.
- And of course, if you are feeling unwell and showing the signs of Covid 19 please get tested to see if you are Covid positive or not.
- If you have any concerns about these matters or any other matters regarding parish life, please talk with one of the parish councillors or Don.
- The next Council meeting is on Thursday April 21 which is straight after Easter.
THIS WEEK AT ST MARTINS
Monday 9.30am St Mark’s Elder Care Therese 021 2516282.
Tuesday 9.30am South Elder Care (lounge) Jeannette 332 9869.
Tuesday 7.15pm Meditation Group (lounge) Dugald 021 161 7007.
Wednesday 9.30am Walking Group: Redcliffs Judith 027 6881861.
Wednesday 1.30pm Fireside Women’s Group (lounge). Margaret 366 8936.
Wednesday 7.30pm Global Voices (lounge) Nick 027 2255142.
Thursday 10am Crafty Crafters (lounge) Jeannette 332 9869.
Thursday 1.30pm Sit & Be Fit(church) Anneke 021 0774065.
Thursday 5.30-7.30pm Familial Trust mentor group. Vanessa 981 1093.
Friday 10.30am Sing & Sign (lounge). Rebecca 022 0862211.