Here’s our Zoom link –
Topic: St Martin’s Sunday Worship
To Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 815 0869 6154
A very warm welcome to all who worship with us this morning.
- Masks are no longer required to be worn in church.
- The best protection against the Covid 19 virus is vaccination including two booster shots. This is our first and best line of defence and we urge all parish members to protect your health by being fully vaccinated
- If you wish to wear a mask to give yourself added protection you should feel absolutely free to do so.
- If, after the vaccination and mask wearing options have been considered you remain uncomfortable about being in church where masks are no longer required, use @church via Zoom until you feel confident enough to be in church with or without a mask.
- As always, if you’re feeling unwell please stay at home, see your doctor if necessary, and use @ Church via Zoom.
Don is on leave September 26th – October 10th. If you have any urgent pastoral concerns during this time, please contact Irene 332 7306.
Wednesday Walkers 28th September: meet 9.30am at Oderings Nursery Cashmere Road carpark for a walk through Leistrella Road – Lower Cashmere. Coffee at Urban Cashmere Café. All welcome. Joan Mac 022 081 4088.
Art Masterclass HERE Friday 14th October 1.30pm – 4.30pm: John Gillies will demonstrate his painting techniques and offer the opportunity for participants to create a canvas under his guidance. $25 per person (payable in advance please). There are still a couple of spots available. Email the Parish Office to register with Anna by NEXT Sunday 02 October.
A note about Sunday services:
Sunday 09 October Congregational meeting after the service to elect four members of the congregation to the Ministry Settlement Board. This meeting will be chaired by Rev Stephanie Wells, Convenor of the MSB.
Sunday 30 October Don Lord, Executive Director of Hagar NZ and his colleague Andrea Herbert will speak at the morning service.
Sunday 06 November There is NO SERVICE at St Martins on this Sunday. Instead there is to be a service at Rangi Ruru at 10.00am when the four churches in Christchurch South will meet together: St Martins, Cashmere, Hoon Hay and Halswell. Car pooling from St Martins will be arranged. The Moderator of the General Assembly, Hamish Galloway from Cashmere Presbyterian Parish will speak at this service.
THIS WEEK AT ST MARTINS
Tuesday 9.30am South Elder Care (lounge) Jeannette 332 9869.
Tuesday 7.15pm Meditation Group (church) Dugald 021 161 7007.
Wednesday 9.30am Walking Group: Lower Cashmere. Joan 022 081 4088.
Thursday 10am Crafty Crafters (lounge) Jeannette 332 9869.
Thursday 1.30pm Sit & Be Fit(church) Anneke 021 077 4065.
Thursday 5.30pm Familial Trust (whole complex) Vanessa 981 1093.
Friday 10.30am Sing & Sign (lounge) Rebecca 022 0862211.